= </> = FOLLOW US on @teamadmp ! = </> =
THE ‘SATOSHISTS MANIFESTO’, AS PENNED BY #ADMPERS ELECTRONIC COMMUNITY :
- A manifesto for online/offline networks in the 21st century by peoples ready for the 21st century #INFOWARS.
A manifesto acting as a decentralized framework for BIG DATA management and deployment in the 21st century…
… Aware of cybersecurity challenges, but also, for peoples, that are aware of the great dangers behind the deployment of new technologies, devoid of any moral, religious, or philosphical code to ensure a Human-centred, and ‘Human-positive’ outcome to the new technology deployemnt :
Technology in the 21st century should therefore strive to help, enhance, augment, grow the human experience on earth and NOT, the opposite.
Deploying new technology in the 21st century and its ecosystem, will require a Big data management ecosystem to back up your activity in order to introduce artificial intelligence, optimize and rationalize your activity, often inside a coherent online METAVERSE.
We propose a ‘Human-centric’, peer-to-peer solution that will enable, the safeguarding of your datas, and their validation, as well as a system that will empower, benefit and enhance its users and online communities, in the long run.
A. > WHAT DOES THE PAPER SAY ?
We are not even gonna lie, here… The SATOSHI WHITEPAPER does outline that goal, from the first forewords of the paper, as per the protocole:
“A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash-system, would allow online payments to be sent directly from one person to another without going through a single financial institution”
Now…replace “cash system” by “Big Data system” ….and instead of the word ‘financial’, you’d have…Healthcare, supply-chain management, business, scientific unit, ‘Pandemic center’, real estate, …
And you realize that you can apply this data validation and security system, to most Big Data Management unit or pipeline.
B.> THE 21st CENTURY CRYPTO ‘BIG SOCIETY’ ?
The GREAT CRYPTO CENTURY, that is the 21st century …has seen the Bitcoin electronic community lives by the idea of:
“Keeping the core bitcoin code simple, .. Clean, and as BUG-Free as possible, …..”
The same open source and ‘corporate’ online community, acting as ‘Code JeDis’, actually got to fix the 2010 Bug or the 2013 Bug and even the 2018 glitch, 20… and, on and on… and…
Therefore, extra-slow and cautious work is done in order to achieve mass-consensus for code updates, which are necessary for any data systems, in the 21st century.
SATOSHISM ? : It is not a political or even a financial philosophy…it is a toolbox, an intellectual framework, that is NOT ‘Machine-centred’ but strive for:
The betterment of ‘Biological Human’ online/Offline communities
The safeguard, validation and preservation of their data….
C.> 7 PILLARS OF SATOSHISM ?
* SATOSHISM is purely and simply the idea that when deploying a new technological ecosystem in the 21st century, you will ensure a minimum of the 7 following, pillars:
2. The network will record transaction using the Blockchain technology and its derivative to come, and to be created, if possible within a GREEN IT framework too.
3. The network will allow access to information, in a transparent way ( - But can still add privacy features if necessary, of course - )
4. The network will be resilient to cyber-attacks, and the protocol running through the network, will be ‘Bug free and elegant’
5. The network will avoid single point of failures and will rely on rewarded (or paid) ‘online mining community’ to act also as transaction validators and second line of cyber-defense
6. The network will rely on ‘Mining communities to validate transactions’, and also on ‘Cyber-Hornets’ rewarded (or paid) on the web and social media to increase its resilience, data-mining operation, and act as a 2nd, and 3rd line of cyber-defense, too!
7. The network will strive to empower, grow, and augment its many online communities, leveraging for example, open-source programming for its updates.
D. > TAKE THAT HOME, WITH YOU !! =
So …to conclude, with… SATOSHISM sits on a few principles made of :
Decentralized and scalable network.
Blockchain technology deployment
Empowerement of the people, online communities, the environment, ‘Electronic Big society’ and its users.
No single-point of failure for the network
Network resilience and cyber-security in the 21st century.
Mass-adoption of its technology and principles
As per the protocole, of course.